Some other things to consider:
- Keep your grocery list on your refrigerator or another easily accessible spot in your kitchen so family members can add items.
- Use a grocery list that's arranged according to the aisle layout of that particular store.
- Coupons: If you take the time to cut them out, be sure to use them. Many coupons are now available online and you can either print them or access them with your smart phone.
- Shopping Bags: The re-usable bags are environmentally friendly so remember to take them into the store with you. If you have an abundance of plastic bags, most grocery stores have a recycle bin for these.
- Group like items together when unloading your groceries at the check-out.
Let me know if what tips and tricks you use to get your grocery shopping done efficiently.