1) Expandable shelf - This is one of my favorites because it can literally double shelf space inside a cabinet. It’s expandable so it fits most cabinets. I use this in upper cabinets for dishes and lower cabinets for pots and pans. It can also be used as a corner shelf.
2) Drawer Organizers - I prefer the modular interlocking variety but this may not work for all drawers. Utensils can be sorted by size or by purpose.
3) Junk Drawer Organizer - A junk drawer is a .... drawer full of junk but it can be useful junk if it’s somewhat organized. Like the divided drawer organizers for utensils and silverware, it allows for easier visibility of the contents.
4) Expandable Pot Lid Organizer - Another organizer recently introduced this Ikea item to me as one of her favorites because it not only organizes pot lids but baking dishes, trays and cutting boards. It’s adjustable so it fits in most cabinets and can accommodate various sizes of lids/ dishes. At just $5.99, you can’t beat this multi-purpose organizer. http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/70154800/
5) Food Storage Organizer - Food storage containers and lids can be the bane of my client’s existence. I hear many complaints of containers and lids falling out or just not stacking neatly in cabinets. This organizer helps to contain the containers! http://www.containerstore.com/shop/kitchen/cabinetOrganizers/lowerCabinets?productId=10021557&N=186
What are some of your favorite organizing products? Do you have some containers/ products that are not what they promised? Please comment below.